Southview Design Employment Opportunites
Landscape Crew Member
Southview Design, one of the Twin Cities leading Landscape Design-Build firms, is expanding and looking for qualified talent to join our team. We offer competitive compensation packages including 401k, Health Insurance, Hourly positions.
Title: Landscape Crew Member
Summary: Construction and maintenance of residential landscape projects; including patios, walls, plantings, water feature, fire features, low voltage lighting and other landscape elements.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements: Typical job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow instructions, meet deadlines, and maintain the schedule.
- Ability to read plans labeled with scaled measurements and elevations.
- Operation of skid loader, saw(s), edging, compactors, and other pertinent machinery experience is mandatory.
- Must be willing to work in inclement weather.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Education: High School Diploma; College Degree or Certificate in horticulture, landscaping, or a related field is preferred but not necessary. Experience is equally important to position success.
Experience: Prior experience is preferred but not essential. Ideal candidate will have clean driving and criminal record and be physically fit enough to meet the demands of functions listed above.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Desired): Ability to speak (partial) Spanish a plus.
Compensation: Hourly Rate commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application OR
- Apply in person at 2383 Pilot Knob Rd., St. Paul, Mn 55120