Landscaping Jobs - Now Hiring for 2018 – Apply Now
Landscape Crew Supervisor
Southview Design, one of the Twin Cities leading Landscape Design-Build firms, is expanding and looking for qualified talent to join our team. We offer competitive compensation packages including 401k, Health Insurance, Hourly and Salaried positions.
Title: Landscape Crew Supervisor
Summary: Provide supervision, planning, directing, and coordinating skills in the construction and maintenance of residential landscaping; includes patios, walls, plantings, water features, and low voltage lighting along with several others. Also responsible for supervising, planning, and assigning work for designated areas to crew members.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements: Typical responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, schedule, assign, and supervise the duties associated with landscape construction including site and crew management.
- Ability to read plans labeled with scaled measurements and elevations.
- Operate a skid Loader, saw(s), edging machines, compactors, and other pertinent machinery experience is mandatory.
- Ability to assist in the management of client needs.
Education: Degree in horticulture, landscaping, or a related field is preferred but not necessary. Experience is equally important to position success.
Experience: 3 years of experience in landscape construction is required. Prior experience as a supervisor is preferred, but not essential. Ideal candidate will have clean driving and criminal record and maintain eligibility to obtain/hold a CDL. Must be physically fit enough to meet the demands of functions listed above.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Desired): CDL, ability to speak (partial) Spanish
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application OR
- Apply in person at 2383 Pilot Knob Rd., St. Paul, Mn 55120