Southview Design Employment Opportunites
Landscape Project Manager
Southview Design, one of the Twin Cities leading Landscape Design-Build firms, is expanding and looking for qualified talent to join our team. We offer competitive compensation packages including 401k, Health Insurance, Hourly and Salaried positions.
Title: Project Manager
Summary: Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Job Responsibilities The following duties are required; other duties may be assigned:
- Review project proposals or plans to determine time frame, and budget guidelines; develop tactical plan for accomplishing project, manage staffing requirements, and allot available resources to various phases of project.
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confer with project staff to outline work plan and assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Prepare project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinate project activities with activities of government regulatory agencies.
- Manage project subcontractors, as required.
- Procure materials and supplies from approved vendor partners.
- Train employees; assign and direct work; appraise performance; address complaints and resolve problems.
- Communicate changes and progress; complete projects on time and budget; manage project team activities.
- Manage potentially difficult customer situations; respond promptly to customer needs.
- Observe and enforce safety and security procedures; rectify and report potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment and materials properly.
Education and/or Experience: Four-year College or University program degree or certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training or equivalent experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Current Driver's License (CDL preferred)
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application OR
- Apply in person at 2383 Pilot Knob Rd., St. Paul, Mn 55120