Southview Design Employment Opportunities
Southview Design, one of the Twin Cities leading Landscape Design-Build firms, is expanding and looking for qualified talent to join our team. We offer competitive compensation packages including 401k, Health Insurance, Hourly and Salaried positions.
Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Summary: The maintenance supervisor is responsible for overall quality and efficiency of work performed by his/her crew with a goal of producing the highest level of quality work in an efficient manner on a weekly basis. The candidate should be organized and excel at time management. Candidate should be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
Job Responsibilities: The following duties are required; other duties may be assigned:
- Ensure all work is done in a quality manner on site.
- Ensure crews are at desired efficiency rates or better annually.
- Communicate any issues on site with the landscape care representative.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Ensure equipment is clean and organized on a regular basis.
- Ensure regular maintenance is performed on all equipment on his/her crew.
- Communicate with clients as needed – when on site.
- Must be able to take direction and be flexible.
- Follow all policies and procedures pertaining to job requirements as well as other required/incidental activities.
Education & Experience: Minimum 1 year crew supervisory experience or 3 years as a crew member. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus; driver’s license a plus, and pesticide applicator license a plus.
Work Environment & Physical Demands: External environment with all weather and terrain exposure. May be exposed to equipment that could cause cuts and significant bodily injury. Safety equipment includes gloves, work boots, company uniform, earplugs, and safety glasses. Must be able to lift/carry materials up to 50 lbs on a regular basis, move about the work site. Exposed to exterior elements, such as pollen, chemicals, cold, and heat, etc. Requires extended periods of activity including, walking, standing, kneeling, bending, and lifting, up to 100% of a workday. Time in the field: 100%
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application OR
- Apply in person at 2383 Pilot Knob Rd., St. Paul, Mn 55120
Equal Employment Opportunity: The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company shall recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job titles, including interns, apprentices, and volunteers, without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion (including religious dress or religious grooming), age, national origin or ancestry, plysical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics”).