Mobile: Unavailable / Office: (651) 203-3005
- I have lived most of my life in the Twin Cities. Growing up the middle child of a large family prepared me to work with many different personalities. I love getting to know new people and hear their life stories.
- Have worked primarily for small companies throughout my career. This encouraged me to "wear many hats" in the Administration field. The variety and new challenges are a big part of what keeps me coming back.
- I have been with Southview Design for two seasons and sincerely look forward to coming into the office each day! I count my self very fortunate to work with such an fantastic team.
- One of my favorite things to do is view the amazing "before and after" photos of the landscape transformations Southview Design completes. The creative designs always blow me away!
- When not at the office, you can find me chasing my toddler, Calvin, around or sitting in one of Minnesota's many hockey rinks adoring the role of "Hockey Mom" as I cheer for my daughter, Greta.
- I enjoy traveling with my husband, Chris, and spending time at the lake during Minnesota's beautiful summers.