Mobile: (612) 325-2260 / Office: (651) 203-3008
- Earned a Degree in Landscape Design from Hennepin Technical College.
- Have been in the Landscape Industry since 2006.
- Grew up near the sand dunes of western Michigan and spent several summer working for the National Park Service at Sleeping Bear Dunes.
- Spent several years near the edge of the Boundary Waters Wilderness and earned an Associate Degree in Wilderness Management.
- Live with my wife, son, and dog in Minneapolis.
Chris' first job in the landscape industry was here at Southview Design as a Design Assistant. In 2010, he left Southview and worked at several landscape companies around the Twin Cities. His last position, before returning to Southview, was with Linders Landscape and Construction. Chris is excited to be back at Southview where he can use his knowledge of the northern climate to create unique and hardy landscapes. He has experience designing projects using native plants. Chris has experience designing everything from small spaces to large commercial sites; rain gardens to formal gardens and outdoor living spaces.