Mobile: (952) 923-7159 / Office: (651) 203-3036
- 2005 graduate of University of Wisconsin-Madison with BS in Landscape Architecture.
- Licensed Landscape Architect as of February 2015.
- I have been working in landscape industry since 2001.
- Grew up in the beautiful Kickapoo Valley of Southwestern Wisconsin.
- Live in Richfield with my wife, Jenn, daughter, Alice, and our cats, Mitzie and Oscar.
- Avid fan of all things Wisconsin, most importantly beer and cheese.
- I enjoy canoeing, trout fishing, and volleyball.
- Love having dinners out with my wife, Jenn, and spending time with our daughter, Alice.
- Have experience in all facets of landscape design/build process, but I am always excited to learn more.