Mobile: (651) 301-9690 / Office: (651) 203-3030
- Born and raised in Montana
- US Army veteran (active duty and National Guard 94’-03)
- Graduated with a BS in Horticulture/Landscape Design and a Minor in Business Administration from Montana State University-Bozeman
- Owned and operated an residential design/build contracting company in Portland, Oregon for 8+ years
- Eco-biz certified
- Oregon’s first carbon-neutral landscape contractor
- Awards include: PLANET environmental award, Angie’s List Super Service award (4 consecutive years), and OLCA (Oregon landscape Contractor Association) awards for individual projects ranging from $15,000 to $150,000 in size, Best of Portland-landscaping award for 2012
- Current certifications: ICPI; NCMA SRW; Landscape Industry Certified Manager (formerly CLP); Landscape Industry Certified Technician (formerly CLT-E)
I met my wife, Amber, while on a trip to Minneapolis for a Viking’s game and convinced her to move out to the West Coast. We welcomed our first child, Elaina, in October 2012. We decided to make the big move from Oregon to the Twin Cities to raise our daughter near family.
I enjoy trail running and mountain biking in my free time.