Assist the landscape care team in managing client
properties, and team members. Responsible for receiving various weekly tasks
that range from visiting sites to assisting with computer software clean up.
Typical job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learn and be proficient in our Operating System (Aspire).
- Verify accuracy between signed contracts and the Aspire.
- Confirm jobs are assigned proper taxes according to state laws.
- Assist with the input of information into work tickets.
- Work with Landscape Care Reps (Account Managers) to resolve issues related to incorrect job information.
- Assist with the Month End Process - including ticket cleanup for the Landscape Care Department.
- Respond timely to all inquiries and proposal requests.
- Look for opportunities for continual improvements to streamline processes in the ticket management area.
- Assist Landscape Care Reps with estimating for Maintenance, Enhancements, and Snow contracts.
- Maintain client information and update as needed.
- Responsible for improving clerical errors throughout job ticket process.
- Adheres to all workplace safety standards and practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent.
experience in a position that required people management skills, data
entry, and attention to detail. Strong written and verbal communication
skills required. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and
Word). Basic computer skills required. Must be able to work
independently. Strong time management and adaptability skills a must.
How to Apply
Complete Online Application
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company shall recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job titles, including interns, apprentices, and volunteers, without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion (including religious dress or religious grooming), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics”).