a Lawn Care Technician, you will be on the front line of our business,
providing best-in-class Lawn Care services to our residential and
Typical job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and diagnose turf and landscape plant issues and diseases. Recommend treatments and repairs as needed to customers.
- Maintain and apply fertilizers and chemicals to lawns, landscape plants and trees.
of and adherence to state and federal regulations pertinent to
application of fertilizers, pesticides, and other chemicals.
operate lawn application equipment. Complies with all applicable
environmental health and safety policies, procedures and work rules
recipes, solutions, and equipment in a safe manner to provide
appropriate fertilizer application rates for proper crop development.
and sprays or spreads fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides using
hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders and chemigation units.
- Administers correct handling, transporting, storage and disposal procedures for chemicals used in a safe manner.
with all applicable environmental health and safety policies,
procedures, and work rules, giving maximum effort to performing job
functions in a manner that protects the health and safety of the
incumbent, co-workers, and the public.
- Provide exceptional customer service by focusing on the detail and communicating issue.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which are deemed necessary
High school or equivalent
Control & Chemical Spraying Occupations: 1 year (Preferred).
Willing to train. Current applicator’s license a plus. Must have a valid
Minnesota driver license. Must have or be able to obtain a DOT medical
card. Knowledgeable of OSHA regulations.
How to Apply
Complete Online Application
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company shall recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job titles, including interns, apprentices, and volunteers, without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion (including religious dress or religious grooming), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics”).