The Landscape Maintenance Crew Member is responsible for the safety of themselves and those around them. Implements landscape maintenance activities on the job site. Upholding work schedules, procedures, and quality standards.
Typical job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knows and follows all company safety, personnel, and procedure policies.
- Follow direction of supervisor to satisfy job requirements.
- Safely and efficiently operate lawn maintenance equipment and other tools including but not limited to edger, line trimmer, mower, and backpack blower.
- Identify and pull/remove weeds.
- Recommends changes to crew leader to improve efficiency.
- Tracks hours accurately by clocking in and out.
- Maintains a clean and professional work site, truck/trailer, and uniform.
- Assists with proper securement of equipment for transport.
- Assists in punctuality of start and end times, breaks, and lunch periods.
- Represent the company with professionalism and with good public relations.
- Adapt to various working situations.
- Perform additional required and incidental activities.
- Ability to work well with all crew members and multiple supervisors
- Communicates well with Supervisor and Operations Manager
High School Diploma; College Degree or Certificate in horticulture, landscaping, or a related field is preferred but not necessary. Experience is equally important to position success.
Prior experience is preferred but not essential.
Ability to speak (partial) Spanish a plus.
How to Apply
Complete Online Application
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company shall recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job titles, including interns, apprentices, and volunteers, without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion (including religious dress or religious grooming), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics”).