The Landscape Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the safety of themselves and those around them. They are responsible for managing all field operations, as directed by the Operations Manager.
Typical job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knows and follows all company safety, personnel, and procedure policies.
- Follow instructions from Operations Managers.
- Lead a crew to safely and efficiently operate lawn maintenance equipment and other tools including but not limited to edger, line trimmer, shears, mowers, and backpack blower.
- Daily review of schedule and planning with the team to maintain efficiency and safety.
- Ensures crew is performing at desired efficiency rates or better annually.
- Communicate with Operation Managers to manage hours and quality control of each job.
- Ability to train new members.
- Recommend changes to Operation Managers to improve efficiency and/or quality standards.
- Maintain a clean, professional work site, truck/trailer, and uniform.
- Direct team in performing work in an efficient manner.
- Report any equipment in need of repair to the Operations Manager/Mechanical staff.
- Ability to perform general mower and equipment maintenance.
- Adapt to various working situations
- Perform additional required and incidental activities.
- Clock management for yourself and crew.
- Has the technological ability to submit site service reports via phone.
- Communicates with clients when needed when on site.
- Adapts well to schedule changes and is flexible in a fast-paced environment.
High School Diploma, College Degree or Certificate in Horticulture, landscaping or related field is preferred but not necessary. Minimum of 1 year landscape experience.
Minimum 3 years of experience as a supervisor in landscape maintenance. Equipment experience is a must. Strong effective communication skills. Time management skills. Chemical applicator license preferred, not required. Must have a valid Driver’s License.
CDL, ability to speak (partial) Spanish
How to Apply
Complete Online Application
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company shall recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job titles, including interns, apprentices, and volunteers, without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion (including religious dress or religious grooming), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics”).