Truck driver for landscape contractor. 50 to 55 hours per week. Must have valid Class A Commercial Driver's License with air brake endorsement.
Typical job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lift or move 50 pounds regularly.
- Operate truck in safe and professional manner on public highways, roads, in the yard area and at various job sites to deliver materials.
- Perform daily pre/post trip inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with DOT guidelines.
- Check fluid levels, tires, lights, and other controls for safe operation.
- Keep accurate log of deliveries and completes required paperwork for billing.
- Load and unload equipment or materials.
- Unroll truck tarp to cover loads when required.
- Assure product quality to the best of the Driver’s ability.
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance of equipment; refer major problems to the supervisor.
- Properly follow all company policies and procedures for safe working procedures and environment. Report any problems to the Supervisor or Human Resources Manager.
- Must keep vehicle in a clean and orderly condition.
- Valid class A CDL with air brake endorsement
- Valid medical examiners certificate or ability to obtain
How to Apply
Complete Online Application
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company shall recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job titles, including interns, apprentices, and volunteers, without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion (including religious dress or religious grooming), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics”).