Outdoor Kitchen Designers
Your Southview landscape designer or landscape architect can help you design an outdoor kitchen that fits your needs and lifestyle. Whether you want to keep it pretty basic or pull out all the stops and include special features such as wood-fired ovens, ice makers, a wine or beverage cooler, sound system, or other amenities — our design-build process makes planning, budgeting and building your landscape easy and efficient.
In addition a to a quality grill, many homeowners choose to design their outdoor kitchens to make entertaining and food preparation easier and more enjoyable. A fully equipped outdoor kitchen allows cooks to prepare and clean up some or all of a meal without running back and forth to the house.
Benefits of outdoor kitchens
Southview landscape designers and architects work with homeowners to create outdoor kitchens that are both functional and beautiful. Enthusiastic hosts and cooks will enjoy the convenience of a fully equipped outdoor kitchen. If you grill year-round, your outdoor kitchen can be equipped with lighting and a heat source for when the days are shorter and cooler. Outdoor structures can provide shelter from the elements. Common features of outdoor kitchens include:
- A bar area where guests can comfortably interact
- Refrigerator or cooler for beverages, food, and ice
- Grill, properly sized for the average number of guests at any one time
- Trash bin and/or recycle bin tucked away for convenience
- Extra storage such as drawers, shelves, and access doors
- Counters for food preparation and service
- Sinks with running water for food preparation, hand-washing, and easy cleanup
HOW MUCH DOES AN OUTDOOR KITCHEN COST?
An average outdoor kitchen typically costs $20-40,000. Basic modular kits start at $15,000. The "gourmet” version could run from $60,000 to 80,000 or more. The cost of an outdoor kitchen will be determined largely by the number of amenities, type of materials, size, and location.